Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Action Plan 2022 -2025 Autumn 2022
- Accessibility Statement of Intent
- Attendance Policy 2022
- Behaviour Policy 2022
- Behaviour Principles
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Durham Gilesgate Primary School Equality Information and Objectives_2022-2023
- Data Protection policy 23
- Online Safety Policy Sept 2022
- Parental Code of Conduct
- PSHE and RSE Policy inc Jigsaw Durham Gilesgate Primary School November 2021
- Pupil Premium Strategy 21-24 Sept 2022 to July 23
- Remote Learning Policy
Keeping Children Safe in Education
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.