Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Action Plan 2016 -2017 reviewed September 2017
- Charging Policy
- School Complaints Policy 2018
- Equality Information and Objectives 2017-2018
- Management of Behaviour in Durham Gilesgate Reviewed Oct 2018
- Parental Code of Conduct May 2021
- Privacy Notice Durham Gilesgate Primary 2018
- Remote Learning Policy
Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Keeping Children Safe in School. Safeguarding Our Children. Early Help through to Child Protection Durham Gilesgate Primary School Sept 2021
- Appendix 1 Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements – September 2021
- Appendix 2 Indicators of Harm – September 2021
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-September 2021
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings – September 2021
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018 – September 2021
- Appendix 6 UKCIS Sharing Nudes and Semi-Nudes Advice for Education Settings – September 2021
- Appendix 7 Low Level Concerns Guidance 2020 – September 2021
- Appendix 8 – Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges – September 2021
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges – September 2021
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.